Jay Irwin Block
- Maryland State Bar, 1977
- Maryland United States District Court, 1978
- District of Columbia, District Court, 1979
- United States Supreme Court, 1982
- MICPEL trained mediation, general, advanced, domestic, business and technology disputes
- Court appointed mediator, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Frederick County and Howard County
- Carroll County Circuit Court Pre-trial Settlement Officer
- Undergraduate from Florida Atlantic University, B.S. Ocean Engineering 1973
- Graduated from University of Baltimore School of Law 1977
MEMBERSHIPS - LEGAL
MEMBERSHIPS - MOTORCYCLE
MEMBERSHIPS - PERSONAL
- Shriners International
- Chaine des Rotisseurs
- Wine and Food Society
- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Sons of the American Legion Reisterstown, MD Chapter
- Loyal Order of Moose
- BPO of Elks
- General Counsel to the Consul General of the Italian Consulate of Baltimore, MD
- Italian Cultural Center, Baltimore, MD
Philip I. Klein
Mr. Klein, a graduate of University of Maryland and the University of Baltimore School of Law, has over thirty three years of experience, primarily in the area of Bankruptcy law, including Chapter 7 and 13 cases before the United States Bankruptcy Courts in Maryland. His practice has also included personal injury, family law, traffic and criminal matters, as well as estate administration. Active in community affairs, Mr. Klein is a past Master of Amicable-St.Johns Lodge AF&AM.
Kelly Beacham-Dittmar - Firm Manager & Senior Paralegal
Ms. Beacham Dittmar is a graduate of Carroll Community College, Stevenson University and Synergy School of Healing Arts. She has been employed by the firm since 1988. With twenty five years’ experience as a paralegal, she manages the firm and office staff. Ms. Beacham Dittmar is an advocate against domestic violence in Carroll County, MD and Adams County, PA. She lives in Hanover, PA with her family.
Megan Van Norman - Legal Secretary
Mrs. Van Norman is a graduate of University of Maryland in College Park with a Bachelor of Science in English. She has been employed by the firm since 2005 providing administrative support to all attorneys and assisting clients with their needs. Mrs. Van Norman lives in Carroll County with her husband and works part time as a server at Brick Ridge Restaurant in Mt. Airy.
Caitlin Sansing - Receptionist
Ms. Sansing is a graduate of Carroll Community College with an Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice. She has been employed with the firm since April, 2012. Ms. Sansing answers the phones and assists with administrative work in the office. She lives in Carroll County with her Fiancée Adam.
Leslie Debois - Legal Assistant - Wills and Estate Administration
Mrs. DeBois has been employed by the firm since April, 2011. With over 30 years of banking and financial experience, she works with Wills and Estate Administration. Mrs. DeBois lives in Owings Mills with her husband Jeff. They have two children, a beautiful yellow lab and two grand-dogs.
- Bachelors Degree in Fetch
- Masters Degree in Barking as a Second Language
- Comes from a very astute pedigree that is AKC Certified
- Hardest working guard dog at the firm